In January 2020, 33 College of Pharmacy student delegates attended Professional Development Week 2020 in Montreal, Quebec. Congratulations to all of the CAPSI competition winners from the College of Pharmacy!
UM placed third for the Award of Professionalism, given annually to the schools that hold the most organized and professional Pharmacist Awareness Month (PAM) activities.
We would also like to extend congratulations to the following students on their achievements:
• Amber Keicher placed second nationally in the Advice for Life Competition
• Robin Rai placed second nationally in the OTC competition
• Megha Kaushal won the Guy Genest Passion for Pharmacy Award
• Simran Diocee, Amy Todoruk, Gabriel Luo, and Daniel Luo represented the Manitoba PharmaFacts Team
• Marianna Pozdirca won the local Student Literary Challenge
• Nick Ferens represented Manitoba in the Canada’s Next Top Pharmacist competition
• Matthew Glass, Olia Katchanovski, Daniel Luo, and Gabriel Luo won the local compounding competition